Attention Minnesota's Grad Class Of 2021!
Let us know how your high school career unfolded and what your plans and goals for the future are by participating in our 'Senior Salute' series.
What do you need to do in order to participate?
See the embedded 'Senior Salute' questionnaire below: Fill out your responses and send them (as well as a cover photo with credit information) to site editor, Ryan Kotajarvi at:
- This series is open to any 2021 Minnesota future graduate who participated in cross country in the pst or currently participates. WIll seek more submissions for Track & Field athletes in the spring.
- Please edit your answers carefully prior to sending and remember that we need a photo.
- You can forward responses within the body of your e-mail or as a Google doc. or a Pdf doc.
- You can either respond to the following questions in your e-mail, pdf file or google doc. or fill out the questionnaire linked below.
1) What were some of the highlights of your high school cross country career?
2) Did you encounter any struggles or adversity along the way that you had to overcome?
3) Aside from the competition, what was the best thing about being apart of (Insert school here) program?
4) Are there any coaches or teammates that you've worked with over the past four years that you'd like to thank?
5) What are your plans and goals for the future? Do you intend on continuing with the sport in college or in another capacity?
6) What advice would you give to a younger athlete who's hoping to have a successful and enjoyable high school career?