Attention Minnesota's Graduating Class Of 2022!
Let us know how your high school career unfolded and what your plans and goals for the future are by participating in our 'Senior Salute' series.
What do you need to do in order to participate?
See the 'Senior Salute' questionnaire below: Fill out your responses and send them (as well as a cover photo with credit information) to site editor, Ryan Kotajarvi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This series is open to any 2022 Minnesota graduate who participated in cross country and/or track and field.
- Please edit your answers carefully prior to sending them and remember that we need a photo.
- You can forward responses within the body of your e-mail or as a Google doc. or a Pdf doc.
- You can either respond to the following questions in your e-mail, pdf file, or google doc. or fill out the questionnaire linked below.
1) What were some of the highlights of your high school cross country and track careers?
2) Did you encounter any struggles or adversity along the way that you had to overcome?
3) Aside from the competition, what was the best thing about being a part of the (Insert school here) program?
4) Are there any coaches or teammates that you've worked with over the past four years that you'd like to thank?
5) What are your plans and goals for the future? Do you intend on continuing with the sport in college or in another capacity?
6) What advice would you give to a younger athlete who's hoping to have a successful and enjoyable high school career?
7) What is one bizarre fact about yourself that you'd like to share?
8) What is one race or event that you never did/tried that you would've liked to and why?