Wayzata girl's break the Fayetteville-Manlius 7 year winning streak to take the title on Saturday.
NASHWAUK — You might say that Ellyssa Peterson was born to run. (via Hibbing Daily Tribune)
After long months of training, meets and state tournaments, the top individuals from 13 states gathered to run in Kenosha, WI to run the Footlocker Midwest Regional. The top 10 finishers in each seeded race would qualify to San Diego to run at Footlocker Nationals, considered by many to be the highest individual achievement that one could reach in high school cross country. (Photo by Grant Lytle)
Caroline Alcorta (VA) ripped up the McAlpine Park course to the tune of 16:55! Many more dominate performances as well as a few surprises. (Photo by Mary Ann Magnant)
The shoe prints of Melissa and Jennifer Agnew are embedded in the University of Mary track and field and cross country programs. What an impression those tracks have made. (via Bismarck Tribune)
This weekend the top girls from 13 states will compete for 10 spots in the Footlocker national championship. Here are some of the top girl participants slated to compete.
#1 Christian Brothers Academy (NJ) made history in New Jersey with an amazing 15:52 average on the Holmdel, NJ layout. Man are they ready for NXN!!
With Thanksgiving, football, and Black Friday shopping taking over this weekend, it means it is time for Foot Locker National qualifiers to be run.
Fort Collins took flight when it counted, narrowly beating Davis and earning an NXN berth. (Photo by Margot Kelly)
FARGO – Perham runner and 2013 Minnesota Class 1A state cross country champion Keeghan Hurley committed to run at Southern Utah University Monday. (via www.inforum.com)
Duluth, MN (NNCNOW.com) --- St. Scholastica senior cross country runner Chelsea Johnson said on Monday that the biggest after-effect of her NCAA Division III championship this past weekend has been a smile that she can't get off her face. (via www.northlandsnewscenter.com)
Cerake Geberkidane (almost) ran away from a talented field. He'll have it down by nationals. (Photo by Alan Versaw)
Since the first Olympics, when runners tried taking different herbs and even wine to improve performance, there has been an endless search for the ultimate “superfood”. Do they actually exist?
- Article Comment: MSHSL Class AA Girls Virtual Meet
- Article Comment: Changes Brewing At MileSplit
- Article Comment: Prep sports roundup
- Article Comment: Head of the Class: Sophomores
- BOLD Invite
- Sauk Centre Invitational 2013
- Thomas University will be adding a Mens and Womens Cross Country / Track
- Coaching Clinic- Masters
- Article Comment: Minnesota Class AA XC 2013 Boys Preseason All-Classification Computer Rankings
- High School Distance Challenge Saturday June 8th in KC Metro
- Foot Locker Nationals
- USATF National Junior Olympics XC Championships
- Mesabi East Cross Country Skiing Invitational
- Reno Pole Vault Summit
- Simplot Games
- USA Cross Country Championships
- Wheeler Relays
- NCAA DI Indoor Track and Field Championships
- NCAA DII Indoor Track and Field Championships
- NCAA DIII Indoor Championships