The last decade in Minnesota boys track & field produced some of the best vault marks in state history while multi-talented high jumpers battled for state meet supremacy in several events. Checkout our all-decade squad in the vertical jumps.
- PRs: Pole Vault- 16-1.75 (MN all-time record), High Jump- 5-10
- Class AA State Champion Pole Vault (2016)
- Class AA State Runner-up Pole Vault (2017)
- 2x Section 5AA Champion Pole Vault (2016-17)
- PRs: Pole Vault- 16-1.25 (2nd MN all-time, 2nd best of decade), High Jump- 6-0
- 3x Class A State Champion Pole Vault (2011-13)
- 3x Section 4A Champion (2011-13)