But now three state records!!
Saint Charles sophomore Tyler Gunnarson has done it again and broken his third state record of the 2023 Minnesota outdoor track and field season. This time Gunnarson broke the state 200m wheelchair record with his time of 28.61 seconds.
His time of 28.61 in the 200m wheelchair event, breaks his brother Payton Gunnarson's state record of 28.92 from 2021.
All-Time 200m WC Times
This is now Gunnarsons third new state record of 2023 after now breaking the 100m, 200m, and 400m state wheelchair records.
All-Time Minnesota Boys T&F Wheelchair Records
Of the eight more commonly contested wheelchair events in Minnesota, the Gunnarson brothers now hold five of those records.
Nationally this spring, Gunnarson ranks #1 in the 200m, #4 in the 400m, and #11 in the 100m wheelchair events.
- All-Time Minnesota Boys and Girls State Records
- Interview with Minnesota's Own Peyton Gunnarson
- 2022 MN Track and Field, the Year of the State Record
- Lakeville North Boys Break State 4x800m Record
- Wayzata Girls Break State 4x800m Record
- Hayden Bills Smashes State Shot Put Record
- Adaylia Borgmeier Keeps Breaking Records in 2023